- All refunds and exchanges require the original register receipt.
- A full refund will be given in your original form of payment if textbooks are returned during the first seven (7) business days of the semester with receipt. All summer and short-term session textbooks may be returned during the first three (3) business days of the session with receipt. All textbook sales are final after these dates. Please make sure you have the correct textbooks and course materials by checking with your professor on the first day of class.
- Textbooks and ASO stickers purchased using a book voucher will not be returnable for repurchase using a different book voucher.
- ASO stickers are non-refundable.
- Textbooks and course materials being returned for a refund or exchange must be in the original condition in which they were purchased.
- Textbooks containing any markings or damage will be treated as a used book and will be credited at 70% of the new book price.
- No refunds on unwrapped loose-leaf books or shrink-wrapped titles which do not have the wrapping intact.
- No refunds on Digital Content once accessed.
- Clothing, emblematic merchandise, general reading books and art supplies may be returned fourteen (14) business days after purchase with original receipt. Clearance items are not returnable.
- Opened software, audio books, DVD’s, CD’s, music and small electronics may not be returned. They can be exchanged for the same item if defective.
- Incorrect or defective books and course materials may be returned within the refund period with your original receipt for an exchange.
- All credit card refunds require the original card used at the time of purchase.
- Check refunds will be made by mail in approximately ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days after the date of the return.
*The manager reserves the right to make the decision on the condition or salability on merchandise.